Today I would show you one of my favorite magazines- The Big Issue. It is a very special magazine which is sold by the workless people. The founder of this magazine wants to help the need not by donating money but by teaching them how to make a living. For this reasons, he decides to train them and let them have abilities to support themselves. Based on this idea, The Big Issue has been established.
There are a lot subjects in it including introduction of entertainers, art, and so on. Through it, we can get a lot of fun every month. Also, I think this is a great idea to help people without hurting their feeling of self-respect. Well goes an old saying, “Teaching a man how to fish is better than giving him a fish.” Compared to just giving money to them, this is the better way to improve social order. The cost of magazine is just 100 dollars and they can get 50 dollars per after deducting the prime cost. They sell it at the MRT station. I strongly commend this magazine to you.
I've heard this magazine before. It’s really a good way to help poor people. Let them have a skill is more useful than just donating money to them. The boss of this magazine is a great person that he can come up with this idea. I think it worthy of buying magazines that are interesting and can help people. Next time when I see people sell this magazine I’ll buy one. Thank you to share this news.
ReplyDeleteI've heard of this book before, but I know little about it. First I have to say that I’m really happy to receive your reply. You’re a warm and unique (in good way) girl. I Googled this magazine and I found the typesetting very attractive, and the newest one even wrote about my favorite animated movie Princess Mononoke I would like to have one if I saw it! Can I borrow those The Big Issue you bought before? Thank a lot for your introduction
ReplyDeleteThis magazine is famous, but I haven't read it before.This magazine's intention is really touching.I completely agree that what you said in the article.Many people need helps, but most of them want to keep their respect.I am a person who has strong self-esteem, so I really endorse this company's methods.If I have chances and times, I will buy and read it.Thanks for your commend!
ReplyDelete