Oct 3, 2012

NANA

   Hello everyone. It’s time to introduce my first favorite book named NANA. This book describes the life of two girls who have the same name. One of them is a singer, and the other is an ordinary girl who is stuck in a relationships and doesn’t know what to do. They meet on the train and soon become the best friends. In the story, they encounter a lot of challenges, including love, friendship, and their dreams. Although some readers may feel this comic is a little pessimistic and too realistic. However, if we can emove its appearance and read its core, it would strike our chord.
    I started reading it when I was in senior high school. It helps me to think about my relationships with other people and also forces me to consider what is the most important in my life. Through its detailed description about the thinking of the characters in the story, I feel that I seem to be one member of them, which allows me not to stop reading it. To me, the comic gives me the power to face my problems, so I want to share it with you.
    Nevertheless, it is a pity that the comic suspends now for the writer is convalescing. Because of that, we can’t read the new series. I really hope the writer can recover soon.
    By the way, some of my friends are afraid to read the same comics or novels with me because I have the nickname- the killer of serial comics and novels. Why they called me that, you can know in the future article.
    May all of you have good day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy Wei~~ I didn’t read comic book before, but after I read your introduction about this books, I decide to change my mind!!
    I used to think comic books are only for entertainment, but Nana gives me another view that comic books can also be very thought-provoking. It makes me want to read it, want to think about my relationships with other people more, and also forces me to consider what is the most important in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Betsy Wei! Comic books to some people are just books that full of pictures, but I think that comic books can really make me feel excited and being entertained .And this book, Nana, though I've only heard this book and I haven't read it, but it sounds both pretty interesting and provides you a situation to think about your relationships among your friends, and I think that it’s the most inviting part of the book.

    ReplyDelete